The B.A.S.E. (Before and After School Enriched Daycare) program complements the educational services provided by the school and are primarily focused on recreational activities.
Our dedicated team of daycare educators welcome students daily before and after school. They provide a wide range of stimulating activities. Cooperative sports, yoga, a tad of baking, science and creative arts are what afternoons look like at East Hill.
Philosophy, Purpose and Goals
- To ensure the safety and general well-being of the children served
- To contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the school’s educational project/mission statement
- To set up activities and recreational projects that contribute to the children’s overall development
- To encourage the development of social skills such as respect, co-operation and openness to others
- To offer homework support after school by providing students with an appropriate place in which to work